Green Spirits developed the Holy Fox genetic after 4.5 years of breeding in indoor production. These are feminized seeds: they will only give female inflorescences without the presence of any seeds.
Seed stability levels are 100%. The germinability levels of the seeds are equal to 99.9%. Starting from seed in the same location allows the plant to be less stressed while still a child in order to keep it healthier right away and therefore obtain better results in terms of quality and quantity.
The main difference between CBG and CBD is that CBG flowers contain no trace of THC while CBD flowers contain a minimal trace of it which is considered non-doping.
CBG Holy Fox Seeds. Persistent use of the organic method, without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemical additives.
- Certified feminized Seeds
- Germinability: from 99.8% to 99.9%
- Values: CBG 20-22%, THC 0.00% (n.d. not detected)
- Breeding: 4.5 years
- Vegetative (average): from 4 to 5 weeks
- Flowering (average): from 4 to 5 weeks – harvesting, tanning and packaging (4 weeks)
- Yield (average): outdoor: 320-370g – greenhouse: 280-320g – indoor 70g (per Plant)
- Appearance: medium-large inflorescences. Crunchy and compact
- Bouquet: specific Holy Fox, important and intense as only top quality level indoor buds
- Consistency: high compactness level
CBG Holy Fox Seeds Green Spirits original certified seeds. Beware of imitations.
The certified seeds marketed by Green Spirits undergo rigorous internal quality controls in compliance with the prerequisites of CI Canapa Svizzera, an association of the sector.