Green Spirits developed the Juanita genetic after 3.5 years of breeding in indoor production. These are feminized seeds: they will only give female inflorescences without the presence of any seeds.
Seed stability levels are 100%. The germinability levels of the seeds are equal to 99.9%. Starting from seed in the same location allows the plant to be less stressed while still a child in order to keep it healthier right away and therefore obtain better results in terms of quality and quantity.
CBD Juanita Seeds. Persistent use of the organic method, without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemical additives.
- Certified feminized Seeds
- Germinability: from 99.8% to 99.9%
- Values: CBD 18-19%, THC 0.8-0.9%
- Breeding: 3.5 years
- Vegetative (average): from 6 to 6.5 weeks
- Flowering (average): from 6 to 7 weeks – harvesting, tanning and packaging (4 weeks)
- Yield (average): outdoor: 350-400g – greenhouse: 300-350g – indoor 70g-80g (per Plant)
- Appearance: medium-large inflorescences, firm appearance, good size
- Aroma: strong terpenes profile. Taste full and intense. Characteristic Juanita
- Consistency: good compactness
Juanita Green Spirits original certified seeds. Beware of imitations.
The certified seeds marketed by Green Spirits undergo rigorous internal quality controls in compliance with the prerequisites of CI Canapa Svizzera, an association of the sector.